A Unique Business Opportunity
Full Time position in Dealership Opportunities Available Nationwide, posted
It's the perfect time to own a home improvement business - according to the National Association of Home Builders, the average homeowner spent $7,245 this year on remodeling projects. And that sum is only growing! The key to starting a remodeling business is partnering with the right manufacturer. At EcoView Windows, we provide you the product and marketing support you need to succeed. From promotional material to lead generation, from ongoing Dealer & Sales trainings to the full backing of the corporate office, EcoView partners with you every step of the way. Seize this incredible opportunity to become a dealer of our superior window and door products. Now's the chance to make your dreams of successfully starting your own business a reality!
- Join our ever-growing, tightly-knit network of EcoView Windows dealers nationwide, selling a full range of exterior remodeling products.
- Partner with EcoView Windows to create a marketing and production plan to grow your business.
- Manage your exclusive territory, providing exceptional customer service to your clients.
- Desired Skills
- Committed to excellent customer service.
- Ability to transform homes with EcoView's custom-made designs that are both energy efficient and affordable.
- Are you ready to dive into running your own business?
- No experience in the home improvement or remodeling industry necessary.
- The opportunity to be your own boss.
- Excellent product and marketing support.
- A thriving network of dealers to support you as you grow your business.
- National Healthcare Plan
- Exclusive Territory
- Locally owned business with the reputation of a nationally recognized company
- If you haven't already spoken with an EcoView representative, please fill out the form at http://www.ecoviewwindows.com/become-dealer/ . Once you've had your introductory phone call, select "Apply Online Now" below. Please upload your resume and navigate through our application process by filling in the appropriate information requested. Submit application and we will reach out to you shortly with the next steps!
- Contact Hiring Manager
- Candace Marshall
- (855) 621-1616